Payment is made after each consultation or podiatry appointment either by cash or major debit/credit card. If you have private medical insurance we can provide you with a receipt so that funds can be claimed back by you. As previously mentioned, some insurance policies require your GP to authorise treatment. Please contact your insurance provider prior to arranging your appointment to check your policy details.
- Initial assessment and treatment/advice £50
- On-going treatments/ follow up appointments £40
- Further advanced biomechanics assessment including gait analysis £75
- Annual diabetic foot assessment £45
- Swift microwave verruca therapy single treatment £100, course of 3 treatments £275
- Verruca needling including 2x follow up appointments £195
- Nail surgery including up to 4x aftercare appointments and associated dressings £295
- Off-the-shelf orthotic from £25
- Prescription/individually manufactured orthotic from £200
Prior to your first podiatry appointment you will need to complete a confidential medical history form. This can be downloaded from the insights and resources page of the website. You can either bring this with you to your appointment or send by email in advance to email@example.com. Whilst the content of this form may seem irrelevant for some, without it, we cannot assess, diagnose and treat according to your individual needs.
We will then talk through any issues you have with your feet and discuss how these can be addressed. Many conditions can generally be treated during the same appointment, with a future management plan discussed to keep your feet in optimal health.
Initial appointments are up to 45 minutes with subsequent routine appointments lasting up to 30 minutes. Some treatments and/or assessments take longer but will be discussed at your initial appointment if this is required.