Meet your podiatrist...
Lucy Rutler | BSc (Hons) MC Pod
Lucy is an award winning HCPC registered professional podiatrist. She specialises in treating sports and running related foot and ankle injuries. Lucy ran the Brighton Marathon in 2012 and now volunteers as part of the marathon medical team giving her insight into the challenges faced by long distance runners. She understands the common pitfalls and can help to prevent any potential problems developing both in training and on race day.
Lucy has also undertaken research in the field of forensic gait analysis and has recently published an article in Science & Justice magazine on the identification of individuals from CCTV footage based on their gait or manner of walking. Learn more >
Lucy is also a verruca specialist offering the latest highly successful treatments including Swift microwave verruca therapy and verruca needling.
- BSc Podiatry: First Class Honours
- Health and Care Professions Council Registered
- MC Pod: Member of the College of Podiatry
- POMs Annotation: qualified to supply designated prescription-only medication
- Local Anaesthetics Annotation: licensed to administer designated local anaesthetics
- Postgraduate course in paediatric podiatry
- Swift verruca specialist
- Certificate in Verruca Needling
- Qualification in Foot Joint Mobilisation
Thank you for helping keep my feet pain free throughout the marathon and for all your support and encouragement generally!Mr B.
My plantar fasciitis is considerably improved. Thank you so much for your help. I have already recommended you to lots of my friends.Mrs A.
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful attention that you gave to my husband. We made an appointment for him to see the doctor showing a copy of your referral. He definitely has a heart condition; he is on blood thinner medication and awaiting an ECG. We would never had known except for your diligence.Mrs H.
My corn has not hurt at all since my last appointment. You are the best chiropodist I’ve ever been to.Mrs V.